Are your members aware of their unique ability to access their accounts in over 5,000 different locations? As part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions are entitled to utilize a wealth of marketing materials to promote their involvement with CO-OP Shared Branch and to educate their members.
Get the word out and save time with a turnkey marketing solution from UsNet. Professionally designed marketing campaigns can be customized with your credit union's brand and tailored to your specific needs. Choose from statement inserts, flyers, posters, web copy and more!
Shared Branching Marketing Campaigns
As a member of the UsNet community, your credit union has access to a variety of marketing campaigns from CO-OP Shared Branch and UsNet. From direct mail pieces and branch signage to web graphics and social media tools, each campaign has everything you need to remind members of the great benefits shared branching provides.
- UsNet CO-OP Marketing Campaign
- Current CO-OP Extranet Users
- New Users
- If your credit union does not yet have access to the CO-OP Extranet, please visit the CO-OP Marketing Portal and complete the form provided. Your request will be forwarded to CO-OP's third-party platform, Systemax, to be processed.
- Important: Please reference the following instructions when accessing the Systemax site for the first time.
- After clicking the link provided in Systemax's email, you will see four fields.
- Company: Leave this field blank.
- Cost Center: Leave this field blank.
- User Name: Enter your email address using lower case letters only.
- Password: Enter the word "coop" (all lower case).